Pure Salt has a commitment to our community, stakeholders, and most importantly our employees.
Pure Salt is involved in a range of community outreach programs and encourage our employees to frequently participate in community service.
- Heavily involved in Habitat for Humanity
- All employees are trained in First Aid, AED, CPR, and Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP)
- Participate in DARE Program Festival
- Toys for Tots
- Active member of TCC (Texas Chemical Council)
- Active member of the Local Community Advisory Panel
- Active member of the LEPC (Local Emergency Planning Committee)
- Active member of the Local Mutual Aid Industry Group